Fall 2021 Praises
- My parents have been amazing by watching Sarah so much this summer. I had surgery, we went to a music festival (David serves on the board), and we served on a mission trip to Alaska. My parents are so loving and their willingness to watch her is such a blessing! What a gift!
- Sarah qualified for Summer School. We are so grateful for her to go to school and for the routine.
Fall 2021 Prayer Requests
- Sarah meltdowns continued when she went back to in-person school this spring. She would flop on the floor and scream. Praying this school year she starts fresh and meltdowns will cease.
- She is still struggling with her OCD behaviors. She picks her nose, she is biting her toes, she has to splash water on her hands and slurp them over and over again, and she likes to breathe in deeply to have her nostrils suck in and she holds her breath. If you stop her, she has a meltdown and starts over again. Needless to say, our days are consumed with these behaviors.
- We haven’t visited housing options yet. We hope to do that soon.
Thank you and bless you for praying!!