Winter 2021/2022 Praises
- My parents continue to be an amazing respite for us! They have watched Sarah when we visit Jack or get him from school. They watched her when we both need to be somewhere, and we needed help. What a blessing they are! Sarah loves to go to Gram and Pop-Pop’s house! She makes herself at home and they love her!
- Sarah’s nose picking has lessened. The token/reward system her teacher is doing is helping!
- Her meltdowns at school have stopped! I haven’t heard of her flopping to the floor and screaming at all this fall. That is such a praise!
- Sarah is in person for school! After last year, we don’t take that for granted.
- Sarah loved having all her siblings at home this Thanksgiving. She was very happy to see them.
Winter 2021/2022 Prayer Requests
- She is still struggling with her OCD behaviors. While nose picking went down, biting her toes increased. While sucking in her nostrils and holding her breath has gone down, she continues to splash water on her hands and slurp them over and over again. The worst part of her doing this in the winter time is she can make her hands chapped and they bleed. Sarah seems to go in cycles. If one goes down, one goes up. It’s draining and exhausting.
- We haven’t visited housing options yet. We hope they will be open to visitors so we can do that soon.
Thank you and bless you for praying!!